Efest- LUC MINI Single Bay Battery Charger
Efest LUC MINI charger is a single bay charger for various batteries. The LUC MINI is powered by a 5V USB charger.
Features and Specs:
- Compatible with: 10440, 14500, 14650, 16340, 16650, 17650, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 22650, 26500, 26650
- Single Slot 5V/1A Micro USB Charger
- High Quality LCD Screen that Displays the Battery Voltage Level
- AC Input Power: AC 100~240V 50/60Hz
- DC Input Power: DC 5V 1A
- 1A CC Current: 1000mA (+/-10%)
- Auto Cut-Off Voltage: 4.20 (+/-0.05V)
- CV Cut-Off Current: <10% Max Current
- Standby Current: <30mA
- Activation Current (Battery Voltage <2.90V): 50mA~150mA
- Auto Recharge Voltage: 4.10 (+/-0.10V)
- Operation Temperature: 0C ~ 40C
- Storage Temperature: -40C ~ 70C
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
AustinVapor.com is not applicable to claims related in injury, damage, defect, permanent or temporary that may be the result in unadvisable use of Li-on, LiPo and any rechargeable battery/batteries. You are liable to be educated about the batteries you use and how to operate them correctly.
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review